Barbara Radcliffe Rogers Bio
Barbara Radcliffe Rogers is a travel writer and guidebook author specializing in Europe and eastern United States and Canada. She and her husband, photographer Stillman Rogers, are authors of seven guidebooks to Italy, three to Spain and several guides covering European cities, Atlantic Canada and New England. She writes regularly for Global Traveler Magazine, where she has also served as News Editor, and for several other magazines, newspapers, and websites.
Her taste for travel began when she moved to Verona, Italy, soon after completing her degree at Boston University, and she has since traveled to every country in western Europe, and much of eastern Europe and Latin America.
Barbara and her husband currently live in New Hampshire, and spend a good part of each year in Europe. Wherever they are, they're likely to be skiing in the winter and kayaking in the summer and discovering new flavors for Barbara's blog, Worldbite.
Barbara has written extensively for PlanetWare. Below are just some of her most popular articles.
- Best Places to Visit in Italy
- Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Rome
- Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Venice
- From Rome to Venice: Best Ways to Get There
- Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Florence
- From Florence to Rome: Best Ways to Get There
- Top-Rated Attractions & Places to Visit on the Amalfi Coast
- Visiting the 5 Towns of the Cinque Terre: The Essential Guide
- Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Milan
- Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Capri
- From Rome to Capri: Best Ways to Get There
- Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in New Hampshire
- Best Ski Resorts in New Hampshire
- Best Places for Cross-Country Skiing in New Hampshire
- Best Hiking Trails in New Hampshire
Popular Ski Articles: